one day I will
- Go carolling
- Have A Scary Movie Marathon
- Revisit SanFran Zoo
- Make a Numa Numa Dance
- Go back to East Coast and Visit.. everywhere
- Give up my collection of Stuffed Animals
- Sit at a beach and just stare.
- Watch a Sunset and Sunrise in the same day.
- Grow up…
- On Lisa’s 18th birthday, buy two lottery cards.
- Swim with dolphins
- Jump off from a plane and parachute gracefully down.
- Go to many places in the world with my friends.
for good.” —Stephen Schwartz
- I enjoy eating ice cream with small spoons to make it seem like i’m eating more and faster.
- ^^ makes me happy when I see it on aim-jonchang happy now?
- I’ve collected business cards, rocks, shells, pokemon cards, magic cards, stamps, coins, and stickers
- I love playing sardine. hide and seek.
- Hide and seek, Baby attack, Monopoly, and Mahjong. Thanksgiving Memories forever.
- I’ve thought about moving back to Taiwan in my adult life. But I can’t read or write it. Asian Fail.
- I got the H1N1 shot two months ago and it strangely still hurts randomly.
- Pokemon and Sims and Zoo Tycoon is actually fun. Yes I know I’m a loser.
- Looking at clothes and stuff online entertains me.
- Shakira is pretty
- I’m not interested in Taylor Lautner or the Twilight Series
- Avatar is my favorite movie
- I’m a super over analyzer
- I washed my phone and it surprisingly still works
- I have like no relatives in America
- I miss my legit family friends, Ashley, Andrew, David, Eric, Kevin, and Eric.
- I say honestly, queer, peculiar, seriously A LOT.
- I like Timberland’s new songs.
- Favorite colors are Purple and Teal
- I want to do something with horses or Fashion Merchandising when I grow up
- I need to start scanning my pictures from when I was little into the comp.
- I love doing puzzles
- I’m going to be a shopaholic when I grow up.
- Woodshop was actually fun.
- Sewing wasn’t.
- I was a tomboy when I was little.
- I scoop poop.
- I had no hair when I was a toddler.
- I weighed 8 pounds and 8 oz. when I was born.
- I want to go back to Taidong ‘09, Retreat ‘07
- I shop at Great Mall, not Valley Fair.
- I love fudge.
- I want to go swimming.
- Great America is exciting.
- My favorite cereal is life, maple & brown sugar.
- Me and Lisa have the same sized everything, head, tongue, neck.
- I can tie a cherry stem into a knot in my mouth.
- I am obsessed with this soap brand thing called Lush.
- I love going to zoos, museums, aquariums, the works, I feel artsy when I go to them cause I don’t feel it anywhere else.
- I’m self conscious.
- I think I got my glare because of Sam Chen and Michael Wu. -________-
- I like thinner pens better than thicker ones.
- Monster tastes nasty, same with any energy drink except for Gatorade.
- I love anything Lime or Lemon.
- I love Passion Fruit Icy with Aloe.
- No Pearls in my Milk Tea please.
- Playing Two Player Mahjong with anissa changed my life forever.
- Will continue on.. later
Terry Yen. You don’t know how much I miss you. I want you back right now. I’m going to start sounding like an ex from now on. Terry, I feel like a piece of my heart just broke off and left. You were and still are one of my best friends. Even though you left, I can still trust you with all my secrets, and know that you would never tell anyone anything that I told you. You were always one to be blunt and to tell you the truth even when it hurt. Thats one of the many characteristics I liked about you. If I asked you a question like, “Do you think I would look good like this?” You’re one of the few people that would say, No. You look like crap. You were painfully honest. You were the most adorable person to be with ever. When you didn’t understand something you would have the cutest blank expression on your face. And then say, “HUH??”
We did the dumbest things when we were together, Play Pacman FOSHOOO:), jump into freezing ass pools in the middle of winter, and make weird plans like going to SanFran with exotic names. But we also had our talks, our wonderful talks that I wish never ended. That we could totally just talk on and on about, that we always had something to talk about. Meaningful and yet still entertaining. You were one that I could always hang out with, one that I could talk into the dead of night with, one that I could act like a fool with. Girl, you are the prettiest lady. Don’t let anyone say that you’re not.
Guys that don’t fall for you are dumbasses and don’t deserve you at all.
I know that you are hyper, outgoing, and CRAZY. You just have to let people to see that, and they’ll fall for you, as friends or more. I’m jealous of Homesteaders. They have one of my best friends. The girl who has all my middle school memories. The girl who saw me through my very awkward stage. The girl I would have sleepovers with and be awaken by me sleeptalking and asking retarded questions.
I hope that we can hang out more, that you can transfer to Lynbrook, and that we could talk more!
I know that you’ll always be there for me. And I hope you know I’ll be here for you. When you’re down, call me up! Talk. And I’ll always listen.
Girl. I love you.
become people you knew, when
you can walk right past someone
like they were never once a big part
of your life, how you used to be able
to talk for hours and how now you
can barely look at them.” —
You enjoy embarrassing me.
I know it.
It’s secretly your entertainment.
BUT ANYWAYS! It’s been fun getting to know you and meeting you this year. And I know that I can tell you stuff and that you care…HOPEFULLY! I wrote this in my note, but anyways even though I know that you don’t get involved in gossip circles, I hope you can tell me stuff too.
The title really annoys me, I want to change it to johnnyboy. But I won’t cause that’s not your name.
Okay signing out!
Dedicated to Jon Chang. Since he wants to see what stupid stuff I write on my “blog that I don’t even use.”:/
sleepover with my favorite girls in the world. dancing like a maniac and copying her dance moves. going to a fancy restaurant and giggling like kids. hiding from upperclassmen. talking from night to morning. literally. i’m so glad i got to know you better.